The European Theatre Lab is committed to protecting your privacy. The text below describes our data policy.
In order to operate efficiently, we collect information about the people we work with. This may include members of the public, current, past and prospective cooperation partners, funded bodies and suppliers
This personal information must be handled properly under the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the DPA’). The Act regulates the way that we handle ‘personal data’ that we collect in the course of carrying out our functions and gives certain rights to people whose ‘personal data’ we may hold.
Personal data means any recorded information held by us and from which a living individual can be identified. It will include a variety of information, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, photographs of people and other personal details. It will include any expression of opinion about a living individual or any indication of our intentions about that individual.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner to process personal data and are named as a data controller under the register kept by the Information Commissioner in accordance with section 19 of the DPA.
We will ensure that:
• everyone managing and handling personal information understands that they are responsible for following good data protection practice
• there is someone with specific responsibility for data protection in the organisation
• staff who handle personal information are appropriately supervised and trained
• methods of handling personal information are regularly assessed and evaluated
• any disclosure of personal data will be in compliance with approved procedures
• we take all necessary steps to ensure that personal data is kept secure at all times against unauthorised or unlawful loss or disclosure
We collect data from you (‘user data’) when you register to receive a newsletter or other updates from us. This data can sometimes comprise personal data about individuals, to which German data protection laws apply.
These terms and conditions and our data protection policy describe Arts Council England’s approach to fulfilling its obligations under those data protection laws.
We will use user data we collect from you only in accordance with the following guidelines:
• to provide the updates to you
• We will use user data to provide and improve our service to you, to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions of use.
• to send you information about our other products and services if you so wish. From time to time. The European Theatre Lab may wish to send you information about other services which we offer and believe you may be interested in. We may use user data for this purpose. If you decide now, or at any later time, that you do not wish to receive this information, please inform us by email at email@example.com.
www.europeantheatrelab.eu has links to other websites.
European Theatre Lab is not responsible for the contents, nor does it warrant the accuracy or reliability of any linked website.
European Theatre Lab, to the extent permissible by law, excludes all liability which may arise from your use or reliance on the information or contents contained in the linked site.
The European Theatre Lab has implemented Google Analytics Universal including demographics and interest Reporting. Any demographic reports produced using this data will be used to determine a better understand of our website traffic and improve user experience.
You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to Google and the processing of these data by Google by clicking on the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Download) and installing the plugin on your browser.